e-Hazard Advertising Policy
About Advertising with e-Hazard
Our advertising mission is to put your products, services, and brand in front of the electrical safety professionals and workers. We accept advertising, sponsorship and partnerships under strict guidelines. We reserve the right to refuse any advertisement we believe is incompatible with our mission. We also reserve the right to refuse any advertisement we deem competitive or contrary to the best interests of the company.
The following guidelines govern various aspects of advertising within the e-Hazard network of websites (the "Sites"). e-Hazard has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with advertising and promotion on the Sites. e-Hazard may change this policy at any time at its sole discretion by posting a revised policy.
e-Hazard prefers to work with advertisers who share our mission of helping electrical safety professionals and workers who work around electricity.
- e-Hazard has sole discretion for determining the types of advertising and promotion to be be accepted and displayed on the Sites (Sites refer to e-Hazard and ArcWear websites, ArcNews newsletter, Blog, and forum). The presence of an ad on our Sites or in e-mail communications does not imply endorsement of the advertised company or product. e-Hazard is not responsible for the content or accuracy of third-party advertisements.
- e-Hazard will not accept advertising, in our sole opinion, is not in good taste. We will not permit the placement of a) advertising for illegal or objectionable products or services, or b) advertising considered offensive to any individual or group of individuals based on age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or handicap. Advertising will not be accepted if it promotes any of the following: alcohol, firearms, ammunition, fireworks, gambling, pornography, tobacco, or the simulation of news or an emergency. No advertising shall be permitted with the potential to damage the good name or reputation of e-Hazard or its family of brands.
- Advertisers will be invoiced for balance due and asked to pay for all ads in advance of publication. e-Hazard will place paid advertisements in designated electronic and print publications upon receipt of payment. There will be no refunds given for early withdrawal of advertising.
- e-Hazard recognizes and maintains a separation between advertising content and editorial and decision-making content. Advertising content on the Sites is clearly labeled as such. Partnered areas are also labeled, and the partnering organizations are identified.
- Various Sites may identify users by log in, cookies, or other Web identifiers. When applicable, pages, advertisements, and other content may be customized to provide content of interest.
- e-Hazard reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove any advertising from our Sites for any reason at any time. We will provide reasonable notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any advertising and return the appropriate refund.
- It is the responsibility of the advertiser to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws and regulations. If e-Hazard becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation, or of this Policy, we may remove the advertising.
- e-Hazard makes no guarantee of sales for products or services advertised on the Sites.
- Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, to the fullest extent allowed by law, Owner, its directors, officers, employees, agents and members for all losses, costs, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from any claim for infringement of the rights of third parties based upon publication of Client's advertisement, including, but not limited to claims or lawsuits arising from defamation, copyright or trademark infringement, misappropriation, rights of privacy or publicity or from any and all similar claims now known or unknown at this time. No conditions, printed or otherwise, appearing on contracts, insertion orders or instructions which conflict with the provisions of this agreement will be binding on Client.
Contact Greg Stevens at (502) 716-7073 to answer any questions regarding advertising with e-Hazard. We look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your marketing goals!