by , on March 12, 2011

A 71 year old master electrician was electrocuted while working on an electrical panel at a California university.  He was working alone and his body was discovered when he did not return when expected.  The electrician had over 50 years of experience.  The investigation into his death is on-going.

click here to read more about fatal electrical incident in CA


Hugh Hoagland
About author:
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.

Leave a Reply