by , on July 18, 2012

An employee of JCR, an electrical utility contract company for Public Service Co. of New Hampshire, received 2nd and 3rd degree burns when an arc flash occurred while he was working in a bucket truck moving power from an older to newer utility pole.  The subsequent power outage caused loss of power to 1100 downtown customers.

Click here to read the WMUR news article dated 6/22/12.


Hugh Hoagland
About author:
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.

Leave a Reply