by , on December 21, 2009

This utility uses arc rated clothing so the additional worker probably did not receive an arc flash or because of unignitable clothing he was kept from injury. Most fatalities are electrocutions. Work methods, shutting off the power and wearing proper shock PPE are critical.

Click here to read the story.

Hugh Hoagland
About author:
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.

Leave a Reply