by , on April 26, 2011

Little has been released about the incident at this time but it is known that the man received the shock while working on a utility pole installation by the train tracks in Northbrook  last week.  He was transported to the hospital and admitted. He was released from the hospital this week.

Click here to read more about electrical shock incident


Hugh Hoagland
About author:
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.

Leave a Reply