by , on July 27, 2011

A 45-year old construction worker sustained second- and third-degree electrical burns in an arc flash that occurred while working on an electrical panel at a church in Texas.  He was airlifted to the hospital.  His condition and the further information regarding the arc flash incident are not yet available.  Electrical safety training is the law for all employers and all employees exposed to electrical hazards.

Click here to read more about arc flash incident in Texas

 

 

 


Hugh Hoagland
About author:
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.

Leave a Reply