A Disney vetran, age 50, was electrocuted on a job he had been shocked on before according to the news report. He had been shocked because of inexperienced workers in the past according to his wife’s news report.
Most of these fatalities are preventable. Doesn’t look like any equipment failure. Looked like “deenergized work” that became energized. Most of the fatalities we investigate are caused by “thinking it was off” rather than standard safety checks.
Our best to a great company and a family on their loss.