by , on June 20, 2014

Udaya, a 35 year old mechanic from Adkathabail Arjal died of an electric shock while using an air compressor to fill tires at the Honda showroom where he worked. Co-workers witnessed the incident and responded immediately but could not save him.  Basic electrical safety, electrical safety inspections are important electrical safety training which should occur for all employees exposed to electrical hazards.

An investigation into the incident is underway.

Read the article

 


Hugh Hoagland
About author:
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.

Leave a Reply