by , on April 3, 2012

Three contract employees of Ottawa Hydo suffered electrical shock when the boom on a machine used to install utility poles came into contact with overhead lines.  One man was seriously injured & required CPR, while the other two received electrical shock in attempting to rescue their co-worker.

Click here to read the article dated 3/22/12.


Hugh Hoagland
About author:
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.

Leave a Reply