Dates: March 4-8, 2019
Place: Jacksonville, FL
Venue: Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverside
for the annual Electrical Safety Workshop. You can take advantage of the early-bird pricing through January 31.
As always, e-Hazard will be at the Expo. The exhibits program will happen on Wednesday, March 6, from 3-6 pm. Come see us at our booth!
The Electrical Safety Workshop offers manyevery year. This year, seven are being offered on two different days.
Tuesday, March 5, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm:
- Understanding Personal Protective Grounding
- Applying Power of Prevention through Design in Your Electrical Safety Program
- Introduction to the 2018 Edition of IEEE 1584, Guide for Performing Arc-Flash Hazard Calculations
- Application of a Complete Electrical Risk Assessment Method for all Electrical Hazards
Friday, March 8, 1:00 – 5:00 pm:
- Risk Assessment Methods for Battery Bank Thermal, Shock and Arc-Flash Hazards
- Back to Basics – Grounding and Bonding
- Developing a State-of-the-Art Electrical Safety Auditing Program
Thirtywill be offered on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Students’ “Safety by Design” presentations will be displayed through the week as well.
Several e-Hazard instructors are scheduled to speak, including Hugh Hoagland, Marcia Eblen, Mike Dougherty and Joe Rachford.
Visit theoften to stay informed and up-to-date.