February Webinar Will Discuss Electrical Safety Hazard Reduction.
Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Time: 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. Eastern/10:30 – 12:00 p.m. Pacific
Speaker: Zarheer Jooma
You can register here.
In the event of an unexpected OSHA visit at the work site, companies need to have several things in place. This webinar will go over these measures and will point employers in the right direction to find the right information. This webinar will focus on safe work practices required by OSHA in 1910.331-.335 Subpart S.
Attendees will learn the following:
- How to determine electrically qualified persons
- Training requirements as per OSHA and NFPA 70E – 2018®
- How to start and develop a Written Electrical Safety program
- How to prepare for an audit
- Details of job planning and job briefings
- Proper arc flash and electrical shock risk assessments
- Matching arc-rated personal protective clothing and equipment to the arc flash hazard
- Busting a common myth regarding Arc Blast