by , on July 27, 2011

The 20-year-old man was electrocuted when the bucket he was using to paint a barn came into contact with an overhead electrical wire. He was flown to the hospital where he was later pronounced dead. An investigation  of the incident is pending.

Click here to read more about Illinois electrocution


Hugh Hoagland
About author:
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.

Leave a Reply