NFPA 70E Workshops are now scheduled through June 2020.
Take advantage of this great opportunity!
At each NFPA 70E Workshop, Brandon Schroeder will tell his story of an arc flash incident that could have taken his life. He recounts the details of the electrical task he was doing at the time. He shares what he and his family went through and the lessons he’s learned. Hugh Hoagland will speak on PPE best practices, including the statistics that led to the standards and mandatory regulations we follow today. Anyone who works around electrical equipment will want to attend this free event.
In addition, refreshments and lunch will be provided for attendees at no cost.
Many of these workshops have been scheduled already for the first half of 2020. Take a look at the list of cities below to find the closest or most convenient location for you.
- Phoenix, AZ – February 27th, 2020 | Top Golf Scottsdale at Riverwalk, 9500 Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85256
- Miami, FL – March 10th, 2020 | Top Golf – Miami, FL, 17321 NW 7th Avenue, Miami Gardens, FL 33169
- Detroit, MI – April 9th, 2020 | Ford Field
- Dallas, TX – April 15th, 2020 | Top Golf
- Boston, MA – April 21 | Fenway Park
- Cincinnati, OH – May 6th, 2020 | Great American Ballpark
- Toronto, ON – June 9th, 2020 | Hockey Hall of Fame
Come with questions, and expect to learn a lot!
This free event is sponsored by Westex and Cintas.