by , on November 30, 2012

A contractor working in an area not open to the public suffered a fatal shock at the Marks and Spencer store in the Royal Victoria Shopping Centre in Tunbridge Wells, England.  Many workers are affected by electricity.  Some level of electrical safety training should be done with all workers.

Read the details from This is Kent webpage dated 11/4/12. 


Hugh Hoagland
About author:
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.

Leave a Reply