by , on September 15, 2010

This too common place incident is often caused by sweat and inadequate PPE.  The attic contains so many sources of electicity and often they are hidden. In older homes they may be totally uninsulated and it is a common place for poor electricians to cut corners and not seal things properly leaving a booby trap for then next worker.

Click here to read the news article about the electrical fatality.


Hugh Hoagland
About author:
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.

Leave a Reply