by , on February 8, 2012

January, 2012 : A 22 year old electrician was critically injured while working on an electrical socket at a New Zealand Cafe.  An employee heard him cry out and immediately switched off the main.  The electrician was in critical condition when he arrived at the hospital but has been updated to serious but stable condition. The Department of Labour is investigating.

Click here to read entire article

Hugh Hoagland
About author:
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.

Leave a Reply