e-Hazard Blog

by , on March 23, 2012
When preparing to remove a 20′ section of pipe supported by hanger straps at a Pine Bluff Arsenal construction project, a subcontractor was electrocuted when the pipe slipped and one end came in contact with an overhead power line. Click here to read the article dated 3/14/12.
by , on March 23, 2012
A man from Donegal, Ireland, was electrocuted when the crane he was driving came into contact with overhead power lines. Click here to read the article from 3/15/12.
by , on March 23, 2012
Bradken, Inc., a producer of large steel alloy castings for mining, freight rail, and steel industries worldwide, has been cited for 27 serious violations & 7 other-than-serious violations.  The serious violations include failure to: repair damaged and unguarded electrical equipment, ensure accessibility to electrical shut-off devices,  ground electrical equipment, properly splice electrical cords, and regularly...
by , on March 23, 2012
An opened breaker on an electrical line in Phoenix was the cause of the bright explosion caught on a TV broadcast the evening of 3/8/12;  no coincidence to the 15th anniversary of a famous UFO sighting in the City of Phoenix! Click here to read the article and watch the video.
by , on March 23, 2012
A Russian tourist visiting Dewa Karon Beach Resort in Phuket, Thailand, suffered a fatal electric shock when he touched the metal rail of a footbridge over a pool that was electrified due to an unsecured wire on the bridge.  The restaurant manager who attempted to pull the man from the rail was also shocked.   A full-scale inspection of the...
... 140141142143144145146147148 ... 153 ... 162 ... 171 ... 180 ... 189 ... 198 ... 207 ... 216 ... 225 ... 234 ... 243 ...