e-Hazard Blog

by , on July 27, 2011
The apprentice, a  26 year-old female, was working on an electrical remodel with two journeymen in Anchorage when she sustained a shock and subsequently  fell approximately nine feet. The cause of her death has yet to be determined. Click here to read more about death of an electrical apprentice
by , on July 27, 2011
The electrocution of a 47 year old Sussex man was ruled accidental by a jury after  hearing evidence regarding the incident which took his life.  The victim was electrocuted while performing maintenance of a central heating system that he had installed in a home the year prior.   The homeowner found his body after the incident.  Inspectors...
by , on July 27, 2011
A 45-year old construction worker sustained second- and third-degree electrical burns in an arc flash that occurred while working on an electrical panel at a church in Texas.  He was airlifted to the hospital.  His condition and the further information regarding the arc flash incident are not yet available.  Electrical safety training is the law...
by , on June 19, 2011
    In This Issue April Survey Results: May Survey: Training Type & Frequency? OSHA Fines this Month NEW Electrical Safety Articles & Video Arc Test Dates Sponsor   Sponsor   No-Fire Sale Arcnets & Beardnets   50% off pricing on discontinued White ArcNet™ Supplies are limited. 20″ hairnets regularly $24.99, now $12.50 24″ hairnets regularly...
by , on June 16, 2011
The two Indian contractors were working on a high tension line at a 11KV feeder and were electrocuted as they descended the pole once their work was complete. The Etihad Electricity Contract Employees Union’s president claims that the superintendent engineer, divisional engineer and other officials were present at the scene when the incident occurred but sped away...
... 167168169170171172173174175 ... 180 ... 189 ... 198 ... 207 ... 216 ... 225 ... 234 ... 243 ...