e-Hazard Blog

by , on March 12, 2011
A 71 year old master electrician was electrocuted while working on an electrical panel at a California university.  He was working alone and his body was discovered when he did not return when expected.  The electrician had over 50 years of experience.  The investigation into his death is on-going. click here to read more about...
by , on February 22, 2011
In This Issue Poll Results: Arc Flash Protection Provided New Poll: What training to you provide? TTT: Last Chance OSHA Fines this Month NEW Electrical Safety Articles & Video Arc Test Dates Up Coming Training Events Blog Entries This Month Sponsor Sponsor Sponsor Sponsor 7 Electrical Safety Habits DVD 45 Min Video brings home 7...
by , on February 21, 2011
Good article that outlines standard specifications and test methods for arc rated PPE. Click here to read more about Global Standards on Arc Rated PPE
by , on February 21, 2011
An Otago, New Zealand firm has been fined $36K and order to pay the injured worker $15K in emotional harm reparation following an electrical incident that severly burned The employee was received severe burns when the metal spouting he was working with hit 11kV power lines at the property where he was working. Click here...
by , on February 21, 2011
 A Boston hospital faces $63,000 in OSHA  fines  for alleged “repeat and serious violations” of electrical safety standards following an investigation that resulted from a complaint from an employee. Click here to read more about the OSHA fines at Boston Hospital
... 176177178179180181182183184 ... 189 ... 198 ... 207 ... 216 ... 225 ... 234 ... 243 ...