e-Hazard Blog

by , on June 21, 2014
Himmatrao Devrao Sonkamble died assisting his son while working on a high-tension live wire. The 52 year old man was a mason and assisted at times by his son, Rahul. Police reports indicate the pair were working on the boundary wall of the terrace of a building when Rahul came in contact with the live wire....
by , on June 20, 2014
Udaya, a 35 year old mechanic from Adkathabail Arjal died of an electric shock while using an air compressor to fill tires at the Honda showroom where he worked. Co-workers witnessed the incident and responded immediately but could not save him.  Basic electrical safety, electrical safety inspections are important electrical safety training which should occur...
by , on June 19, 2014
Significance and Use  5.1 This test method is intended for the determination of the arc rating of a material, or a combination of materials. 5.1.1 Because of the variability of the arc exposure, different heat transmission values may be observed at individual sensors. Evaluate the results of each sensor in accordance with Section 12. 5.2 This test method...
by , on June 19, 2014
Two electric workers from Covington, GA were injured on May 16, 2014 while working on a new power line in a relocation project when a wire came lose, causing an arc flash. Reports indicate one of the wires being installed, accidentally contacted an energized wire, causing the arc flash. Both men received burns on their...
by , on June 19, 2014
A contractor was taken to the hospital with critical injuries after an explosion and fire at Belmar Apartments in Santa Monica, CA. on Tuesday, June 10, 2014. Two contractors on the work site were found in the basement of the residency with burns sustained from an electrical explosion in the area. Reports indicate one of...
... 414243444546474849 ... 54 ... 63 ... 72 ... 81 ... 90 ... 99 ... 108 ... 117 ... 126 ... 135 ... 144 ... 153 ... 162 ... 171 ... 180 ... 189 ... 198 ... 207 ... 216 ... 225 ... 234 ... 243 ...