by , on October 31, 2009

A Pike electrical contractor worker working on Duke Energy lines was killed by an apparent electrocution.

This is still too common. Pike uses flame resistant clothing and is a leader in safe work techniques.

Most commonly failure to use adequate cover up or thinking a line is de-energized is the culprit.

Click here to read the story…


Hugh Hoagland
About author:

Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.


Leave a Reply