To better serve our customers who employ and train Spanish-speaking workers, e-Hazard now has a Spanish version of our Low Voltage Qualified Electrical Safety Training class.
More focus has been given to electrical safety in the past few decades. The number of work-related fatalities has gone down. Manufacturers of personal protective equipment are directing more energy toward producing clothing that meet shock and arc flash hazard protection requirements without compromising proper fit and desired style.
The workforce is gradually changing faces as well. Workers of Hispanic or Latino ethnicity represented 15 percent of the U.S. labor force in 2011. By 2020, Latinos are expected to comprise 19 percent of the U.S. labor force.
As the industry moves toward keeping all workers safer in the workplace, our Spanish version Low Voltage class is a logical step in that direction.
Benefits of Using the LV Spanish Version
- Students see the slides in their own language, making it easier and faster to communicate safety facts.
- Trainers don’t have to worry that students are not understanding what they’re learning in class.
- e-Hazard’s Train the Trainer program is also available for this class. Consider sending your company safety director and/or your point person for safety training to this class, so he or she can more efficiently and economically train all employees who need to be low voltage qualified.
- The student books are available in Spanish.
Keep in Mind
- An outline of the course is available for you to look at if you want to know what is specifically covered in the class.
- CEUs are offered to those who need them and who meet their state’s requirements. (Check with your state’s licensing board for a list of those requirements.)
Please see our website to get more details and place an order.