by , on February 11, 2011

A utility worker was fatally electrocuted when the bucket lift he was operating from the ground became energized when the worker inside the bucket accidentally energized the lift. The bucket was made of fiberglass so the worker inside the bucket was uninjured. Both workers were working for Southern Electric Corp.

Click here to read more about Texas Utility Electrocutions


Hugh Hoagland
About author:
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.

Leave a Reply