by , on July 27, 2011
Two teenage workers detasseling corn were electrocuted when they came into contact with the irrigation system.  Both victims were 14 year old females.  Two other nearby workers were shocked.  One was airlifted from the scene and the other was treated at the hospital.
Click here to read more about the electrocutions in Iowa

Hugh Hoagland
About author:
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.

Leave a Reply