by , on October 20, 2010

Two contract laborers were electrocuted and four others were injured when the hoarding they were erecting came in contact with a 33/11 kV high tension electric wire. The accident occurred in India while preparations for a festival were underway.

Click here to read about the electrocution of two laborers in Adiladab, India


Hugh Hoagland
About author:
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.

Leave a Reply