by , on July 27, 2011

A year-old worker at a zinc plant was seriously shocked while working on a 30 foot platform.  He was encountering problems with electrical leads when the accident occurred.  He was revived at the scene and air-lifted to the hospital.  His condition was originally critical but was upgraded later that evening.  Another worker received a minor shock and as treated at the scene, taken for observation and later returned to the work site.

Click here to read more about Indiana Electrical Accident

 


Hugh Hoagland
About author:
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.

Leave a Reply