by , on January 28, 2013

Serious burns result from the explosion of a circuit breaker inside a Philadelphia area carpet Store. Two men, one of whom was reportedly “working on” the circuit breaker, received serious injuries and were taken to an area hospital for treatment.  Arc flash incidents like this are usually avoided by following NFPA 70E

Read entire article at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Explosive_fire_in_Bensalem_injures_two.html

For more information on circuit breaker safety, visit our BLOG  and Newsletter for previous articles relating to circuit breaker safety.

 

 


Hugh Hoagland
About author:
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.

Leave a Reply