by , on January 3, 2013

A contract worker of W&O Construction Company of Livingston, TN, received a fatal electric shock while working at the Kuwahee Wastewater Treatment Plant in Knoxville, TN.

The worker was standing under overhead electrical wires when he was shocked. A crane with a line dangling from it was near the overhead wires, but authorities have not divulged how the worker received the electrical shock.

Burn marks were visible in the soil where the worker was standing when hit with the electricity.

Find out more from knoxnews.com dated 1/1/13.

 


Hugh Hoagland
About author:
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.

Leave a Reply