by , on October 10, 2012

Three NV Energy employees were working on an electrical box when it exploded, sending one of the employees to the hospital with burns.  This is a definite arc flash.  Fortunately this company is in arc rated garments and follow NESC to provide protection to their workers.

Read more from Fox5 KVVU-TV website dated 9/29/12.

Find out more about arc flash safety training


Hugh Hoagland
About author:
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.

Leave a Reply