by , on December 13, 2012

A 28 year old contract worker on a construction site in Duntroon, Australia, suffered electric shock and was taken to the hospital.

Work safety commissioner Mark McCabe says it is too early to say what went wrong.  “I understand that it is a fairly young worker, a new worker, but there seems to have been a thorough induction for him to the site,” he said.

Find out more from ABC News webpage dated 11/8/12.

Hugh Hoagland
About author:
Hugh Hoagland is the foremost tester of clothing and PPE exposed to electrical arcs and is an arc flash expert. Read more about Hugh.

Leave a Reply